Information Updated November 2020
The Kimball at Temple Square is looking forward to welcoming you during your visit to Salt Lake City.For your safety, the safety of our guests, and staff, we continue to abide by the CDC recommended guidelines for sanitization and social distancing. We ask that you help us by following a few simple guidelines.
- If you are ill or have been exposed to COVID-19 or have ANY symptoms including a fever, cough or sore throat please do not visit The Kimball at this time. Instead, give us a call and we will work with you to reschedule your visit.
- All visitors to The Kimball will be asked to wear a Face Mask while in the common areas of the building. You are welcome to bring and wear your own mask or one will be provided to you in the lobby.
- The Spa, Fitness Room, and Coffee Lounge on site are closed for the time being.
- Please use sanitizer, follow social distancing guidelines, and maintain six feet of distance between yourself and others while inside the building.
- Temporary Front Desk Hours are Monday through Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm. Afterhours check-in is available for late arrivals.
Thank you for your cooperation! The health and well-being of all Kimball guests, staff members, their families, and the community is of utmost importance to us.
--Kimball Board & Management